Thursday, September 29, 2011


 

What do you do with one 12" x 12" double sided pattern paper, some cardstock and an hour or two? Make 5 cards.



I used Sassafras "Vintage Lovely" for the 5 cards I completed.
Here is the complete list of what I used for these cards:
  • "Vintage Lovely" pattern paper by Sassafras
  • Paper Accents cardstock - Light Pink, Bright Pink, Light Blue, Blue (color?) & white
  • Pink & blue ink & sponges for edges of the cuts
  • Dk. & light pink brads
  • Corner rounder punch
  • Decorative edge punch
  • Cricut cuts for George Basic shapes & Elegant Edges cartridges
Most of the cardstock I used for cuts & borders was in my box of saved extra cardstock paper. I hate to throw out anything larger than 3" x 3".
Check out my blog at inspire-a-tion.blogspot.com I have class photos of past projects and I have been a Cricut cutting fool for the past couple of weeks and will be psoting more of my projects in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment