Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Thinking of You" by Tammy G Weir

"Thinking of You"

by Tammy G Weir

Supplies:

1 - 6" x 6" Solid Color Card
1 - 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" Solid paper for background
1 - 5" x 5 Solid paper for background (Emboss w/ your favorite embossing folder)
1 - 4" x 4" piece of cardstock to Stamp image on
1 - 2 1/2" x 4" coordinated card stock for matting phrase
1 - 2 " x 4" vellum to stamp phrase onto
1 - 6" piece of lace
1 -  6" pieces of ribbon - Tie into a bow
brads - autumn leaves



Instructions:

Today I thought I would share with you another image that was colored using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers.  

 Using your Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers color the image as follows: 


Apples

DR1,DR5,DR7

Stems & Twig

TN7

Leaves

CG1,DG2,DG4

Basket

GB8,GB10,EB5

Once all my coloring was complete I highlighted the leaves using my Saukura Glitter Pen.

To make the apples "pop" I covered each one using Diamond Glaze.

If you would like to learn how to make this card and more stop by Roseburg "Scrap"book and Stationery and sign up for one of our many classes!




No comments:

Post a Comment