Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Fourth of July" cards by Tammy Maddux







"Happy 4th of July" By Tammy Maddux

Here are a couple of quick cards I made from two sheets of 12x12 paper, sticker sheet, and card blanks.

This is what I used: Echo Park 4th of July- Plaid and Journaling papers, Hot Off the Press Celebrate dazzle sheet, and white card blanks.


This is what I did: I cut out a journaling square for each card. I then cut from the plaid paper a mat 4x5.25" for each. I adhered the journal square to each mat (using one side of the mat for one card and the other side for the other card). I chose which stickers to use on each card and placed on the mat/journal to my eye pleasure, then I adhered it all to my card blanks and was done. Try it out with other subjects and make cards in just a few minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment